Brand New Golf Tournament Gifts For 2012
The 2012 PGA Merchandise Show has just concluded in Orlando and.. WOW what a show. Millennium Logo Glove was asked to speak to the Golf Tournament Association Of America regarding what the President of The GTAA claimed was…
” ONE OF THE TOP 5 GIFTING PROGRAMS IN GOLF”
The Orlando PGA Show was mammoth! Over 1000 companies/ suppliers were exhibiting the latest and greatest in golf products. In an effort to assist our clients in providing ancillary tee gifts/ golf tournament gifts and the latest in golf promotional products, we are pleased to be able to provide the following golf tournament product updates.
1) A space age golf towel… that cools 20 degrees below air temperature when water is added to towel! (Great for hot mid summer tournaments)
2) A new golf ball that can be logoed with a sponsors logo that is designed to reduce hooking and slicing!
3) A new type of sunblock… meant for golf goodie bags or part of a tee gift package; this sunblock will actually enhance the stickiness of your golf grips!
4) A Bunker Stamp… Very cool… you can have the bunkers stamped with your Charity Golf Tournament’s logo!
5) A tee shaker… simply fill this small container with tees.. and shake when you need one… a golf tee magically appears!
6) Our hardwood retractable divot tool gathered alot of attention…
We are ready for a very busy 2012 golf season and are armed with some exceptional cutting edge tournament gifting programs, all of course centred around our industry exclusive Millennium Tournament Glove Program.
For more information, please fill out the above contact form OR call Peter Ruzyski at 1-866-871-5837 ext 4 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org